Rainbow Dust Non Toxic Jewel Cake Glitter Range
Non toxic glitter dust
Extra bright and ultra fine
Part of the Sparkle range
For decorative use only
Rainbow Dust Non Toxic Jewel Cake Glitter Range is a non-toxic glitter dust product and therefore not harmful or poisonous.
It can be used for decorative purposes on food items but do not have 100% Edible Status.
5g of Powder
All information on this website is created to help you make an informed decision before you purchase the item. Our information is altered and improved regularly to ensure it is of the best quality. The ingredients, allergen and dietary information may change if the manufacturer changes certain ingredients. We advise all customers to read the label on the product before consuming or using the product and not to rely on the information on our website. Please Note: The product image is for illustration purposes only and the packaging or ingredients are subject to change without prior notice.