Squires Kitchen Art-Ice 2-in-1 Cookie Biscuit Icing Mix 500g
Made with the finest cane sugar and a natural vanilla flavour, this icing allows you to achieve the ideal consistency for piping and flooding (flood) work. Just add water and follow the simple steps on the packet to create impressive run-out decorations time and again.
Add your choice of Squires Kitchen's liquid or dust food colours to make colourful iced cookies for parties and gifts and the handy resealable pack keeps the mix fresh once opened.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens see ingredients in bold.May contain traces of nuts.
DIETARY GUIDE: Gluten-free & Suitable for vegetarians.
1. Sift the icing mix into a bowl and beat with 75ml of cooled, boiled water until the icing forms stiff peaks.
2. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and leave for 30 minutes. Fit a paper piping bag with a no. 1.5 piping nozzle and fill with 60g of icing.
3. Pipe a continuous outline around the edge of each cookie.
4. Add 45ml of cooled, boiled water to the remainder of the icing to make it the correct consistency for flooding the cookie.
5. Half-fill a paper piping bag with the runny icing and snip the tip off the bag.
6. Fill the area inside the outline with the icing. Use a cocktail stick to draw the icing right up to the piped border and leave to set for 30 minutes.
All information on this website is created to help you make an informed decision before you purchase the item. Our information is altered and improved regularly to ensure it is of the best quality. The ingredients, allergen and dietary information may change if the manufacturer changes certain ingredients. We advise all customers to read the label on the product before consuming or using the product and not to rely on the information on our website. Please Note: The product image is for illustration purposes only and the packaging or ingredients are subject to change without prior notice.