Squires Kitchen Instant Mix Mexican Modelling Paste Specialist Sugar 250g
- How To's
Just add water to make a non-sticky paste that gives a fine, firm finish, making it perfect for figure modelling, bas relief work and moulded decorations. The handy resealable pack keeps the mix fresh once opened and any leftover paste can be kept and frozen for your next project.
ALLERGY ADVICE: May contain traces of NUTS.
DIETARY GUIDE: No GLUTEN-containing ingredients & Suitable for vegetarians.
1. Sift the contents into a bowl
2. Add 30ml cooled, boiled water. Mix to a soft paste (It is important to use the correct measure of water)
3. Owing to the higher proportion of gum, allow 12 hours for the water to be fully absorbed
4. Place in a polythene bag and store in a plastic container
5. When ready to use, break off small amounts and knead well until smooth and elastic
6. To make clothes for figures, mix half and half with sugarpaste
All information on this website is created to help you make an informed decision before you purchase the item. Our information is altered and improved regularly to ensure it is of the best quality. The ingredients, allergen and dietary information may change if the manufacturer changes certain ingredients. We advise all customers to read the label on the product before consuming or using the product and not to rely on the information on our website. Please Note: The product image is for illustration purposes only and the packaging or ingredients are subject to change without prior notice.