Squires Kitchen Pavlova Instant Mix Powder
Once cooled you can store your Pavlova in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to three days or freeze it for up to one month.
Cane Sugar; Maize Starch; Free Range Egg Albumen; Natural Vanilla Flavouring; Cream of Tartar; Anti-caking Agent: E341
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens see ingredients in bold.May contain traces of nuts.
DIETARY GUIDE: Gluten-free & Suitable for vegetarians.
Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture
1. Preheat the oven to 100ûC fan (200ûF/gas mark low) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Sift the contents of the packet into the bowl of an electric stand mixer. Add 150ml (5_fl oz) of water, at room temperature, and stir gently to mix.
3. Using the balloon whisk attachment, whisk the mixture on a high speed for 5Ð6 minutes until it is glossy, has increased in volume and holds a stiff peak.
4. Spoon or pipe the Pavlova mixture into a 23cm (9Ó) disc on the lined baking tray, building it up around the edge.
5. Bake the Pavlova for 70Ð90 minutes then set it aside to cool.
6. Once cooled, store the Pavlova in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 3 days. Can be frozen for up to 1 month.
7. To serve: Fill the center of the Pavlova with lightly whipped double cream and top with fresh, seasonal fruit.
8. Serves 10
All information on this website is created to help you make an informed decision before you purchase the item. Our information is altered and improved regularly to ensure it is of the best quality. The ingredients, allergen and dietary information may change if the manufacturer changes certain ingredients. We advise all customers to read the label on the product before consuming or using the product and not to rely on the information on our website. Please Note: The product image is for illustration purposes only and the packaging or ingredients are subject to change without prior notice.